10 May Social Guy – Community Manager – Graphic Designer
About Social Guy
We are a fast-growing social and digital agency based in Marlborough. We develop creative, effective social and digital strategies for our amazing clients we then turn these strategies into real life work thus building our clients brand equity.
Working at Social Guy
We truly believe that great people make great companies. Our company is growing and we are seeking new talent to join the Social Guy team. We are passionate about making our clients look great so they stand out from the crowd, keeping the creative juices flowing with good wine, coffee and banter. It’s a fast-paced start-up environment so your enthusiasm and drive will direct your project timelines and success. We work in Marlborough, the sun’s out most of the time and you can be sure to get a 2 for 1 deal on house prices compared to the rest of New Zealand.
About the Role
The ideal candidate is someone with the passion and skill set to communicate and implement compelling visuals and posts in the form of copy and graphic design for an online audience. He/she lives and breathes social media, and loves to express ideas through beautiful posts on variety of networks.
- Solid academic background in a related field with 1-2 years relevant industry experience.
- Social media native – you’ll know an RT from Regram, can prepare and send posts that get reach and most of all engagement LIKE, SHARE, RT’s
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite apps: Photoshop, Premiere
- Understanding of trends in social media, web and mobile technologies.
- Implement creative concepts for websites, landing pages and email designs.
- Great visual and verbal communication.
- A can-do attitude: No task is too small or too daunting.
- Have an eye and creative flair for good design.
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS is a plus.
- Great time management skills, thrives on multitasking but takes the time to ensure every job is done right.
- Works well under pressure.
What we offer you
Competitive salary corresponding to experience.
Experience working with a wide variety of interesting people and companies.
Work in an inspiring environment, with flexible work options available for the right person.
Please introduce yourself at: email@example.com and tell us why you’d be the perfect fit!