12 Jul Community Manager
About Social Guy
We are a fast-growing social media agency based in Marlborough, New Zealand. We develop and implement creative and effective social and digital strategies for our amazing clients.
Working at Social Guy
We truly believe that great people make great companies. Our company is growing and we are seeking new talent to join the Social Guy team. We are passionate about making our clients look great so they stand out from the crowd, keeping the creative juices flowing with good wine, coffee and banter. It’s a fast-paced start-up environment, so your enthusiasm and drive will direct your project timelines and success. We work in Marlborough, where the sun’s out most of the time and you can get 2 for 1 on houses compared with prices in the rest of New Zealand.
About the Role
The ideal candidate is someone with the passion and skill set required to communicate and implement compelling visuals and posts in the form of written copy and graphic design for an online audience. He/she lives and breathes social media, and loves to express ideas through beautiful posts on a variety of networks.
- Solid academic background in a related field with 1-2 years relevant industry experience.
- Social media native – knows an RT from a Regram, can prepare and send posts that get reach and most of all engagement; LIKE, SHARE, RT
- skilled writer with impeccable attention to detail, spelling and grammar
- Understanding of trends in social media, web and mobile technologies.
- Great visual and verbal communication.
- A can-do attitude: No task is too small or too daunting.
- Have an eye and creative flair for good design.
- Has great time management skill and thrives on multitasking but takes the time to ensure every job is done right.
- Works well under pressure.
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite is a HUGE plus
What we offer you
Competitive salary corresponding to experience.
Experience working with a wide variety of interesting people, companies and industries.
Work in an inspiring environment, with flexible work options available for the right person.
Please introduce yourself at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you’d be the perfect fit!